Searches of Bermuda Public Registers
Apex Law Group Ltd.’s team of experienced professionals is trained in conducting the necessary searches of the Public Registers in Bermuda for clients seeking to do the following:
- Register or Discharge a mortgage on Bermuda Property from the Mortgage Register maintained by the Registrar General’s Department
- Register or Discharge a charge on the assets of a Bermuda company from the Register of Charges maintained by the Registrar of Companies Department
- Register or Discharge a mortgage on the Aircraft Mortgage Register maintained by the
- Department of Civil Aviation (Bermuda)
- Register or Discharge a mortgage on the Mortgage Shipping Register maintained by the
- Department of Marine & Ports
- Obtain a search of the Supreme Court Register (Cause Book) maintained by the Registrar of the Supreme Court of Bermuda
- Obtain a search of the Company Register maintained by the Registrar of Companies Department
- Obtain a search of the Share Register or Register of Directors and Officers maintained at the Registered Office of a Bermuda Company.
Searches can also include a check for the appointment of liquidators or receivers and any documents relating to the insolvency or dissolution of a Bermuda company. Once the Search has been conducted, the attorney will provide a ‘Search Report’ to the client.
To order a Search, please contact us and provide the following information:
- Type of Search or Searches
- Name of company to be searched
- Registered office in Bermuda (if available)